Why Choose KPS:
- Provides holistic and well-rounded education
- Nurtures student’s intellectual, physical, and emotional development of students
- Highly qualified and experienced educators
- Providing students with a safe, supportive, and engaging learning environment for each student
- Modern facilities include ventilated classrooms, science and computer labs, well-stocked libraries, and sports facilities
- In order to ensure our students, have all the guidance they need to succeed and achieve academic excellence
- Preparing our students for success in their academic and personal lives, by focusing on developing the whole child
KPS, Gandhidham stands as a preeminent choice for quality education within the region, distinguished by its infrastructure and facilities, earning the esteemed reputation of being among the Best CBSE Schools in Gandhidham. What sets our institution apart is its unwavering commitment to crafting an educational environment where learning transcends the ordinary, becoming an enjoyable and enriching experience for our students. We not only prioritize academic excellence but also offer a diverse range of extracurricular activities, providing a platform for students to explore and cultivate their unique talents and interests. Our educational philosophy is firmly rooted in nurturing well-rounded individuals through holistic education, preparing them for the complexities of life. In our dedication to inclusivity, we warmly welcome students from diverse socio-cultural and economic backgrounds.
Admission to KPS, Gandhidham is facilitated on a first-come, first-serve basis, ensuring a transparent and accessible process. As the initial step on this educational journey, we encourage prospective parents to complete the mandatory online admission form with precision, while also complying with document and photograph submission requirements.
Age criteria for admission 2024 – 2025 : (As per Government Rules)
|CLASS||MINIMUM AGE CRITERIA (2024-2025)|
|Early Child Care (ECC)||2 years + ( 31.5.22 on or before )|
|Nursery||3 years + ( 31.5.21 on or before )|
|Junior kg||4 years + ( 31.5.20 on or before )|
|Sr.kg||5 years + ( 31.5.19 on or before )|
|1st||6 years Compulsory|
Please note that once the child is successfully admitted to the school, parents are expected to abide by the rules, regulations and policies of the institution or any changes introduced. School reserves the right to accept/reject admission applications.
1) Address proof
2) Birth Certificate (not applicable to higher standards)
3) Result of previous year
4) Parent’s educational qualification documents
5) Sibling proof (in case real brother/sister is studying in same school)
6) Alumni Proof (in case any of the parent completed schooling from KPS, Gandhidham)
7) Aadhar card copy for both parents and child.
Note: Google Chrome works best for registration